Monday, February 28, 2011

Crush - Jennifer Paige (a song) Seeing you and me I guess it doesn’t take a scientist to understand what’s going on baby… If you see something in my eyes, let’s not over-analyzed Don’t go too deep with it baby So let it be what it’ll be Don’t make a fuss and get crazy over you and me.. Here’s what I’ll do, I’ll play loose Run like we have a day with destiny… It’s just a little crush Not like I faint every time we touch It’s just some little things Not like everything I do… depends on you… Syalala syalala It’s raising my adrenaline, You’re banging on heart But please don’t get too much of it baby You say the word “forevermore” But that’s not what I’m looking for All I can commit to is “maybe” So let it be what it’ll be Don’t make a fuss and get crazy over you and me.. Here’s what I’ll do, I’ll play loose Run like we have a day with destiny…

No comments:

Post a Comment